Simplified Integration to SmartSync Exchange
SmartBridge integration can be customized based on customer requirements.
- Single Step - In single step, tasks of SmartBridge and SmartSync are executed seamlessly. Processing of source file, generation of command line and processing of output data - all are done in a single step and are linked to a single schedule.
- Two Step- Two step option is targeted for advanced environments wherein user would control SmartBridge and SmartSync tasks separately.
Pre Execution - SmartBridge tasks -Processing of source file, generation of command line form the first step. In this step, customer can link schedule with template to process source file and generate command line.
Post Execution - SmartSync tasks related to processing of output data are part of post execution step. Here customer can link schedule with template to process results of command execution at a different interval.
- System Security - SmartBridge system can meet custom Authentication and Authorization (Roles/Permissions) requirements.
- Audit Trail- Provides complete audit trail for maintenance activities and other transactional activities in the system.
- Custom Reports - SmartBridge offers you optional custom reporting capabilities as per your need. SmartBridge can keep NICE WFM data in its own database to allow users to generate reports or use data in any other downstream system. Reports can be customized as per the user selectable window within a day, viz. Adherence or Time utilization report can be generated for a specific time range within a day.
- Automatic/Scheduled Reports - SmartBridge can provide capability to run reports on a pre-scheduled time.
Extensions to SmartBridge can be provided by our development team. Possible extensions include:
- Customized Reporting - Our team can help you get any kind of customized reports utilizing data stored during import/export processes.
- ETL/Data Transformation options- We can write ETL modules to integrate with your external systems.
- Automated feeds - SmartBridge can provide capability to get/produce automated feeds from/to your external systems.